Children's Hospital Boston Blood Donor

I wanted to let you know that I just donated a pint of blood at the Children's Hospital in Boston, MA in honor of Amanda. Amanda's brother-in-law Mark is a good friend of mine; he let me know about the blood drive via email earlier this month. Although I only had the pleasure of meeting Amanda once, she immediately struck me as a wonderful and kind person. Thank you for inviting me to participate in this year's blood drive, and please include me on future mailings to I might continue to participate in the future. Best, Michael Melia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Michael - that really means a lot to all of us. It's a funny thing about meeting a girl like Amanda - even a glimpse into who she was is rewarding!
And thank Mark for encouraging you to donate!